Printing it off was no trouble and the assembly was pretty straight forward even though some of the pages are numbered incorrectly. It wasn't too hard to figure out how to piece the pattern together!
I made some modifications, such as leaving off the sleeves and moving the waist up 4" to make it more of a maternity style. I also added about 8" extra to the skirt front so that I could gather it and make it roomy and flowy.
I used a lightweight Jersey, which is a little tricky to work with but the pattern pieces fitted together perfectly even with the changes that I made. I was so pleased with the fit of the bodice front, I was worried that I would have to adjust it to prevent gapping but it fit perfectly! Because I used a really stretchy knit, I made the top in a size Small even though in the measurements I was closer to a Medium/Large.
There was no pattern included for the belt but I just made a 2 1/5" wide belt that was about 70" long so I could wrap it around twice. I'm so pleased with how this dress turned out! I can't wait to make it in more colours!